The Next Step: NGOs and CSR
NGOs experts from 12 European countries, including Romania, participated in a training course on Corporate Social Responsibility, in Malta, between 18-25 of September, within “The Next Step: NGOs and CSR”project.
Fundatia Danis was partner in this project, providing to some NGOs experts from Romania the opportunity to learn about companies’ motivation to be involved in community projects, and also about ways of building up their partnerships with the private sector. Moreover, Fundatia Danis expert on CSR – Paula Beudean, was one of the course trainers, working together with Clive Bonnici, expert on CSR and NGOs, from Prisms Malta, the hosting organization.
The training was delivered on the following learning directions:
- Understanding the Corporate Social Responsibility concept;
- Ways of approaching the business sector, knowing their CSR policies;
- Learning the business language and framework for writing successful projects;
- Mapping all the stakeholders of a project;
- Pitching techniques;
- Learning about Erasmus+ Programme, more precisely about Key Action 2 – Strategic Partnerships, in which companies can be involved.
The training course was co-financed by European Commission through Erasmus+ Programme.